    The VLANs listed are
    vlan 1-3,100,127,200,300,400,500,600,700

    I think the issue is that the because the switchport access vlan 200 is there it is allowing the port to be a access port and not a trunk port. Is this correct? Or how do I fix the issue.

    RAS, Oct 22, 2010

  2. RAS

    sdunn96

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2008
    Messages:
    33
    Likes Received:
    0
    If you are doing trunking between switches,
    Then I think you do want to get rid of switchport access vlan 200
    and do a switch port mode trunk

    Also VTP has to be enabled.

    sdunn96, Nov 5, 2010

  3. RAS

    kirandeepmittal

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2010
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    India
    Hi RAS,

    In the configuration providid by you the switch port is configured to be an access port not as a trunkport. You need to add the command switchport mode trunk on the interface

    kirandeepmittal, Nov 23, 2010