Cisco SIP Proxy Server w/ Linksys IP Phone

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by v1p3r888, Feb 16, 2006.

  1. v1p3r888

    v1p3r888 Guest

    Hi All,

    Have anyone try the Cisco SIP Proxy Server (CSPS)? I would need some
    help. The server is up running, but I'm not sure how to :
    * Register users at the Proxy server
    * Configure of a Linksys IP Phone

    Do anyone have any sample configuration that could help me? A copy of
    the config-file at the Proxy and Linksys IP Phone (Step by step
    configuration) would help a lot. I have read the information that came
    with the SIP Proxy Server, but I can't see how it works together.
    Please mail me at

    Regards,

    Rudi Sutiono

    v1p3r888, Feb 16, 2006