    Kind Regards,

    Rhett Thompson

    , Feb 28, 2006

  2. Hi

    take a look at this
    http://www.nsa.gov/snac/
    http://www.nsa.gov/snac/routers/cisco_scg-1.1b.pdf
    http://www.nsa.gov/snac/routers/cisco_exec_sum.pdf
    http://www.nsa.gov/snac/os/switch-guide-version1_01.pdf
    http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/473/103.pdf
    http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/si/casi/ca6000/prodlit/vlnwp_wp.pdf

    Roman Nakhmanson

    Roman Nakhmanson, Feb 28, 2006

  3. Guest

    Hi Roman,

    Thanks alot for the links, they are all very good thank you very much.
    I am quite surprised that you found some links on cisco website, I was
    looking but could not find anything. If you ever need any help please
    feel free to contact me also, many thanks it is really appreciated.

    Kind Regards,

    Rhett Thompson

    , Mar 1, 2006