Cisco port 8080 port forward to public interface

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by rickbath, May 30, 2012.

  1. rickbath

    rickbath

    Joined:
    May 30, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi,

    I have a NAS which has a web interface. I want to do a port forward (port 8080) to the public interface.

    The external IP provided by the ISP is dynamic.

    how do i do it?

    I have tried some access list but it just dont seem to work

    Any help would be appreciated...

    rickbath, May 30, 2012