    can I add comment to to the "Description (Read Only)" column?

    Thanks,

    sPiDEr.

    sPiDEr, Jul 11, 2003

  2. Hi,

    In version PDM3.0.1 you double click on the rule (Edit Rule) and you can
    type in remarks in the bottum field.
    Or you can use the "remark" option in commandline :

    access-list outin remark add-text-here
    access-list outin permit icmp any eq time-ex

    In version 6.3.1 you can add "line #" aswell:

    access-list outin line 1 remark add-text-here
    access-list outin line 2 permit icmp any eq time-ex

    Verify with show access-list command to show linenumbers.

    HTH
    Martin Bilgrav

    Martin Bilgrav, Jul 12, 2003