Cisco PIX 525 Port forwarding with ASDM???

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Neipas09, May 3, 2007.

  1. Neipas09

    Neipas09

    Joined:
    May 3, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'm trying to setup my PIX through ASDM to do port forwarding and am having no luck! :hmm2:

    My setup is...
    PIX 7.2.2
    ASDM 5.2.2

    What im trying to do is make it so when i Remote Desktop from my home PC to my work it allows access to the right pc.

    I can't figure out how to point outside connections on port 3389 to inside connection 192.168.1.8 port 3389

    I was able to do the setup at home, but im using a Linksys wireless router, so it's setup easier.

    Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

    ~Joel

    Neipas09, May 3, 2007