Cisco PIX 501 port forwarding

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by SantaClauss, Jul 1, 2008.

  1. SantaClauss

    SantaClauss

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2008
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hey there,
    at first, let me thank you to read my problem.

    I'm not that good in tcp-ip stuff and I need to open my port 100 for my PIX 501 from Cisco.

    I need that port for a security camera system.

    I've done pretty much many thing already and I have found another thread simmiliar to what I need. I tried this

    static (inside,outside) tcp interface 100 10.10.0.140 100 netmask 255.255.255.255 0 0
    access-list PORT100 permit tcp any interface outside eq 100
    access-group PORT100 in interface outside

    It didn't actually quite worked so let me explain exactly the stuff I have...

    My external IP adress is : 24.212.7.37
    My Internal Cisco IP adress is : 10.10.0.1
    I need to forward the port 100 to : 10.10.0.140

    If it isn't clear enough, please post back and I'll do what I can to help further.

    SantaClauss, Jul 1, 2008

  2. SantaClauss

    SantaClauss

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2008
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    It's been a couple of day since I first posted, and still need help to configure it. I up this thread, if you have any information, please provide them to me please.

    Thanks for your time,

    Santaclauss.

    SantaClauss, Jul 3, 2008

  3. SantaClauss

    SantaClauss

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2008
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'm still searching information, "upping" the thread.

    SantaClauss, Jul 7, 2008
  4. SantaClauss

    SantaClauss

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2008
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    "upping" the thread -_-

    SantaClauss, Jul 21, 2008
  5. SantaClauss

    desperado618

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2008
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    0
    The configuration you posted appears correct. It would help if I knew what the logs show.
    Try the following:
    sh log | grep 10.10.0.140
    sh conn | grep 10.10.0.140
    sh xlate | grep 10.10.0.140
    debug packet ip 10.10.0.140

    also try creating a capture on the ingress interface.
    If you are not familiar with Captures, check out the example on my site.

    www.netleets.com
    IT Security news, forums, and information in plain English

    desperado618, Aug 4, 2008