Cisco parts

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Fred Atkinson, Feb 16, 2005.

  1. I am looking for a specific Cisco part. The problem is that I
    don't know the name or part number for it.

    I have one already. Let me describe it and maybe one of your
    folks can give me enough information that I can find it.

    It mounts on one of the rack mounting brackets. It looks like
    a blue crab claw sticking out about three to four inches from the
    front of the Cisco switch. It's purpose is for cable management (you
    run your Ethernet cables to the switch through it so as to keep them
    neatly together.

    One came on a Cisco 1900 switch that I purchased. But I would
    like one for my Cisco 2924-XL-EN as well. I imagine I could find it
    on Ebay if I knew what to search for.

    Thanks in advance for any information you could pass along.


    Fred Atkinson, Feb 16, 2005
    1. Advertisements

  2. Fred Atkinson

    Jeff C Guest

    I do not think it has a Cisco part number. 'Cable management' is
    the best I could come up with. If you find some let me know as I
    asked our Cisco engineer and he told me that they do not sell them

    Jeff C, Feb 17, 2005
    1. Advertisements

  3. Fred Atkinson

    Hansang Bae Guest

    You don't have to use Cisco ones. Try or



    "Somehow I imagined this experience would be more rewarding" Calvin
    **************************ROT13 MY ADDRESS*************************
    Due to the volume of email that I receive, I may not not be able to
    reply to emails sent to my account. Please post a followup instead.
    Hansang Bae, Feb 17, 2005
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.