    2 network, allow any connections from inside to any, but from outside
    onty answers on requests, it has address 10.100.0.0/255.255.192.0

    please help me...

    Tomasz Kobus, Dec 9, 2010

  2. Tomasz Kobus

    Mark Huizer Guest

    The wise Tomasz Kobus enlightened me with:
    How far have you come, what problems do you run into, where do you get
    stuck?

    Or do you need to have someone configure it for you? In that case it
    might be better to look for a consultant somewhere near you.

    Greetings

    Mark

    Mark Huizer, Dec 9, 2010

  3. Tomasz Kobus

    sdunn96

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2008
    Messages:
    33
    Likes Received:
    0
    Sounds to me like a Cisco PIX or ASA would be better suited for the job than a router.

    But if you have a router, you can get Cisco's SDM installed on most of them and it helps w/ the configuration.

    sdunn96, Dec 14, 2010