    the config.

    Rgds

    Phil

    Big Phil, Aug 14, 2007

  2. Phil,

    Do you have them configured with Static IP addresses? Usually TFTP server is
    configured through DHCP (Option 150). Make sure you connect 7936 to correct
    subnet.

    As an alternative, I can offer you to put a PC with TFTP server (for
    example, freeware), where you put required files. Configure PC with IP
    address the phones are looking for, and you should be able to get out of the
    loop.

    Good luck,

    Mike
    CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, Cisco Voice, MCSE W2K, MCSE+I, Security+, etc.
    CCIE R&S (in progress), CCIE Voice (in progress)

    headsetadapter.com, Sep 27, 2007