    upgrading their IOS'es? I'd like to know before I do my routers.

    Thanks.

    johnvo at verizon dot net

    John, Jul 24, 2003

  2. Just make sure you have enough flash and ram do load the new image. I had
    no problems. Upgraded about half hour ago.

    rrfield

    Richard R. Field, Jul 24, 2003

  3. Hello All,

    has anyone tried 12.2.17a on a 72xx platform successfully ??,..What about
    other platforms 3640 / 3660 etc ?

    Rgds,
    -SK.

    Selva Kumar R, Jul 25, 2003
  4. John

    Pavlov Guest

    has anyone tried 12.2.17a on a 72xx platform successfully ??,..What about
    Runs like a dream on my 5300s. Very worth migrating to.

    Pavlov, Jul 25, 2003