    connect to console by console cable, but no asnwer. Someone has the
    answers ? Cable console pinouts is different ? Hyperterm has diffrent
    config. ? Tks

    diogenesmarco, May 14, 2006

  2. FastHub 400: no password to recover

    LocalDirector 400 series: procedure depends on whether you have
    a floppy drive or not
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products...ducts_password_recovery09186a0080093fec.shtml

    2800 hub: I can't find any record that a 2800 series cisco hub existed.
    Please recheck the device. If it is a hub, then there is no password
    to recover. Perhaps you have a 2800 series router instead.

    http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/474/index.shtml

    Walter Roberson, May 15, 2006