    will all work, has anyone used these things before, care to share good/
    bad exp?

    Thanks

    news8080, Nov 1, 2007

  2. Am 01.11.2007 17:05 schrieb :
    Gatekeeper != MCU.

    The gatekeeper will just help the two endpoints find each other.
    The actual video connection will not pass through the gatekeeper.
    In the case of a point-to-point call, the two participants will
    then connect directly. For more than two participants you need an
    MCU as the central point they all connect to, and which combines
    the camera pictures from all participants and redistributes the
    result to all participants' screens.

    HTH
    T.

    Tilman Schmidt, Nov 2, 2007