    thx
    paul

    , Feb 26, 2006

  2. Guest

    hi all,
    i got the msg screen capture

    source='ftio.c' object='ftio.o' libtool=no \
    depfile='.deps/ftio.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/ftio.TPo' \
    depmode=gcc3 /bin/sh ../depcomp \
    gcc -I. -I./lib -I. -I. -I. -g -Wall -g -Wall -c `test -f 'ftio.c'
    || echo './'`ftio.c
    ftio.c: In function ‘readn’:
    ftio.c:2270: error: invalid lvalue in assignment
    ftio.c: In function ‘writen’:
    ftio.c:2295: error: invalid lvalue in assignment

    what's wrong?

    please advice.

    寫é“:

    > hi all,
    >
    > after download the flowtools through
    > http://www.splintered.net/sw/flow-tools/
    >
    > verified by MD5 , ok
    > then type
    > ./configure , ok
    > but type gmake
    > there is some error shown
    > something like cannot known the verible even the word is not
    > english(may copy the screen later).
    > using fedora 4
    >
    > pls advice.
    >
    > thx