    updated? And whether it is recommended or not?

    Regards,
    Andy

    Andy, Sep 11, 2007

  2. Andy

    Thrill5 Guest

    DHCP and DNS are completely independent of each other. If you give out the
    DNS server address of the Microsoft DNS server as a DHCP option, then that's
    the address the PC will send its DNS dynamic update.

    Thrill5, Sep 12, 2007

  3. Andy

    Andy Guest

    Do i need any other command DNS related than the ones below?

    conf t
    ip domain-lookup
    ip name-server 10.12.20.53
    ip name-server 10.12.30.51
    ip domain-name delta.com

    Regards,
    Andy

    Andy, Sep 12, 2007
  4. Andy

    sek Guest

    Hi,

    you need to configure the DHCP to send the info to clients:

    ip dhcp pool my-pool-name
    import all
    network 10.10.10.0 255.255.255.0
    default-router 10.10.10.1