cisco css 11000 knowledgebases or howtos?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Larg, Dec 11, 2003.

  1. Larg

    Larg Guest

    18 months ago we bought several Cisco CSSs. The documentation was
    rebranded arrowpoint docs and the cables came in arrowpoint bags. The
    documentation is not as comprehensive as I need eg. I had a suspended
    script problem which I solved with a reboot, which is not very
    satisfactory.

    I cannot access Cisco TACS as we have no account. We bought our kit
    through a third party supplier. I have all the PDFs related to the
    CSS. I have had to write a procedure for just about everything I have
    done with the Cisco CSS for my team. I would like some help with this.

    Are there any websites out there containing CSS knowledgebases or
    howtos?

    Many thanks,
    Larg

    Larg, Dec 11, 2003