Cisco Cluster Management Suite with 3550

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by nmilot, Jun 22, 2005.

  1. nmilot

    nmilot Guest

    I'm having the toughest time trying to find this Cluster Management
    Suite.

    I created a cluster out of two 3550's through the CLI. I will be
    adding more to this cluster soon, and I'd like to use the CMS to manage
    this cluster.

    I can not for the life of me find this software. I've downloaded the
    Cisco Network Assistant, but that does not seem to deal with clusters.
    If it does, then I am looking in the wrong place. I've seen a bunch of
    screen shots of the CMS on Cisco's website, and I've seen a bunch of
    manuals on how to use it, but nothing really states how to get it up
    and running. I've also tried just using Internet Explorer to browse to
    my switch's IP, but this just brings up the Cisco Device Manager.

    Any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong? FYI the IOS versions on my
    3550's are: Version 12.1(22)EA4.

    nmilot, Jun 22, 2005