    MCTS Oracle 10g 11i and A+ exam with Study Questions, Testing
    Software, Audio Learning & Labs.
    http://www.selfexamengine.com

    innocent_haart, May 28, 2009

  2. innocent_haart

    OTHMAN Guest

    http://www.CertGuard.com/Search.asp?Site=selfexamengine.com

    We have found information about this website that leads us to believe the
    owners or operators are selling, or promoting the sale of, copyrighted
    materials that do not belong to them. We highly suggest you avoid them if you
    are concerned with the value of your ceritifcations and do not want to risk
    losing your certifications.

    OTHMAN, May 28, 2009

  3. innocent_haart

    Adine Guest

    very good for certifications i m using this website's practice testing
    software and i m very happy. There is no cheating in this software this is
    only a software and you can practice your exams at home with this software.
    i know many of cert guard's members they are infect promoting their own
    business. No truth in these all things they said against the websites not
    recognized by cert guard. I recommended this website is good for students and
    for professionals as well like me.

    Adine, Jul 21, 2009