    interface (for example VLAN interfaces)?

    Regards,
    Jarek

    Jarek Jarzebowski, Jul 15, 2008

  2. Jarek Jarzebowski

    omidhdn

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    better to use traffic shaping with policy-map and class-map in order to police the traffic.
    it is very simple.

    omidhdn, Jul 15, 2008

  3. Jarek Jarzebowski

    cdw5510

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Policy-map and class-map are the best way to go with traffic shaping.

    cdw5510, Jul 16, 2008
  4. Try to catch traffic by access-list and use class-based queing. Work also on
    switches 2950- so i think that this should work on 6000.
    Bartosz Gagat

    Bartosz Gagat, Jul 20, 2008