    Universitaet Siegen
    Hoelderlinstr. 3 Phone: +49 271 740 4760
    D - 57068 Siegen Fax: +49 271 740 2523

    Lothar Hofmann, Jun 30, 2003

  2. Lothar Hofmann

    me Guest

    Have you associated the phone to the user ?

    me, Jul 7, 2003

  3. No, it was an administrative user, not a user with a phone.
    And the authorisation was necessary on _every_ phone, not on
    a single one.

    But in the meantime we solved the problem. It is the button
    "password managed by IIS-Server" for "anonymous login" in
    the "directory security" part of the IIS-Server. If this button
    is marked, everything is ok, if not you have to authorise
    yourself (though we still do not know how to do it!).

    Regards,

    Lothar

    Lothar Hofmann

    Lothar Hofmann HRZ / computer center Mail:

    Lothar Hofmann, Jul 7, 2003