Cisco AVVID VoIP Engineers

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by CNG Global Services, Nov 16, 2004.

  1. As a result of several successes within our Converged Services practice, CNG
    is looking to augment our consulting staff in key US locations. We are
    looking for Cisco AVVID experienced engineers to deliver several of our
    service offerings including our premiere IP Telephony Readiness Assessment.

    If you feel that you can meet our skill and experience requirements please
    forward your resume or contact me at the numbers below.

    Must Have Skills:

    - Strong experience with Cisco AVVID, ideally certified. Specific experience
    with AVVID applications such as Callmanager, Unity, IPCC Express, E-911.

    - Specific experience with Gateways and gateway configurations such as (all
    Cisco platforms) H.323 and MGCP configurations.

    - Knowledge or Certifications (and experience) equivalent to: CCNA or CCNP,
    DQOS, CVOICE, CITT

    - 3+ years experience in PBX system design including tasks such as dial
    plans and system administration

    - Experience with system configurations of various voicemail or unified
    messaging platforms

    - Excellent documentation skills is ESSENTIAL

    - Professional services experience and very strong interpersonal/
    communication skills

    For more details on this opportunity, please contact CNG at the numbers
    below, or forward your resume with contact information in Word format
    showing how you meet the above requirements including 3 references via
    email to:

    or via paper mail to:

    Richard Doiron or Peter Westphal
    CNG Global Services Inc.
    6 Antares Drive Phase 1 Suite 104
    Ottawa, ON Canada K2E 8A9
    Voice 613-723-3300
    Fax 613-723-3011
    (Note, all resumes are treated as confidential and will not be released to
    any client without explicit permission from you.)

    For the latest CNG News Click Here http://www.cngglobalservices.com/news.htm
    For the latest Hot Opportunities Click Here.
    http://www.cngglobalservices.com/hot_opps.htm

    CNG Global Services, Nov 16, 2004