Cisco ATA 186 VOIP configure multiple itsp fwd/pulver

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by me@privacy.net, Dec 15, 2003.

  1. Guest

    I've just ordered a Cisco ATA 186 for VOIP telephone calls.

    I want to configure the ATA 186 to use FWD/PULVER for incoming calls
    and another ITSP such as sipcall,iconnecthere,net2phone for outgoing
    calls.

    Is this possible and how do I configure the ATA 186 using the settings
    provided by my ITSP's.

    I know I have to type http://ipaddress/dev of the ATA 186 , however it
    looks like there is space for only one ITSP.

    How do I configure, one ITSP for incoming calls and another ITSP for
    outgoing calls?

    Is there another solution.

    Any ideas?

    , Dec 15, 2003