    any help.

    Regards
    Shibumi

    Shibumi, Oct 24, 2003

  2. Shibumi

    shido Guest

    You can let Asterisk be your CallManager and softswitch to manage your
    calls.

    --
    Greg Merriweather
    The NuFone Network

    519-251-8225 x 3000
    IM:

    shido, Oct 25, 2003

  3. Shibumi

    chris Guest

    I believe you can directly dial the IP address of the other ATA, ie
    192#168#101#1 and skip the gatekeeper lookup. I don't have any
    running SIP, so I can't say for sure.

    chris, Oct 25, 2003