    What does it means? Is there an Error in my Configuration?

    Thanks for Your Help!

    Thomas

    th_sommer, Apr 17, 2007

  2. th_sommer

    Merv Guest

    sounds like a bug; open a case with the Cisco TAC

    Merv, Apr 17, 2007

  3. th_sommer

    Bod43 Guest

    Sound advice.

    For sure this should never occur with production code.

    HOwever, it sounds like this is not yet a fully implemented
    production router.

    Why don;t you do a 'blind' upgrade to the latest 12.3
    (avoid the "T" if you don't need the features).

    If you don;t have support then why don;t you
    change the dialer list to a more conventional
    number like "1".

    Just some crazy ideas.

    Bod43, Apr 18, 2007