cisco ASA configuration help !!!!!

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by cyril, Jun 5, 2011.

  1. cyril

    cyril

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    hello,

    i need to configure a cisco ASA with two ISP and internal link connected to my core 3560G switch. i have 4 vlans data,DMZ,Voice & wireless created on my cisco 3560G switch.

    i need the cisco ASA to do intervlan routing & handle the policy (ACL) between the vlans configured on my 3560G switch.

    can anybody help me in configuring the above scenario on my ASA.

    thanks in advance.

    Regards.

    Cyril.

    cyril, Jun 5, 2011

  2. cyril

    vishal31369

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2010
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi Cyril,

    simply create four sub interfaces on ASA firewall under inside physical interface:

    for eg;
    interface GigabitEthernet0/1
    no nameif
    no security-level
    no ip address
    !
    interface GigabitEthernet0/1.400
    vlan 400
    nameif voice
    security-level 0
    ip address

    Put access rules on your individual sub interface.

    vishal31369, Jun 24, 2011