cisco AS3550 IOS error

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by mrsimo, Nov 21, 2011.

  1. mrsimo

    mrsimo

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello
    I tryied to recover the password for my cisco 3550 and i lot the ios now when i start the gateway i got this :
    System Bootstrap, Version 12.2(1r)1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)
    TAC Support: http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/ibld/view.pl?i=support
    Copyright (c) 2001 by cisco Systems, Inc.
    AS5350 platform with 262144 Kbytes of main memory

    boot: cannot determine first file name on device "bootflash:"

    System Bootstrap, Version 12.2(1r)1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)
    TAC Support: http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/ibld/view.pl?i=support
    Copyright (c) 2001 by cisco Systems, Inc.
    AS5350 platform with 262144 Kbytes of main memory

    rommon 1 > dev
    Devices in device table:
    id name
    flash: flash
    bootflash: boot flash
    rommon 2 >

    Please could you tell me what i have to do to recover the gateway?
    Best Regards

    mrsimo, Nov 21, 2011