    I want bay Aironet 4800 but I don't now whether 4800 like AP will work
    good with Linksys WAP11 like APC
    anyone testing this pair ?

    Bucz, Jun 6, 2004

  2. :I will be change my wireless base
    :I want bay Aironet 4800 but I don't now whether 4800 like AP will work
    :good with Linksys WAP11 like APC
    :anyone testing this pair ?

    The Linksys WAP11 will not communicate except with other WAP11.
    (I was recently informed about a hack that can be done on the first
    version of WAP11, but not on later versions.)

    The Aironet 4800 was End of Life as of Feb 28, 2002; the
    reommended replacement is the Aironet 352.

    Walter Roberson, Jun 6, 2004

  3. Bucz

    Bucz Guest

    Dnia 6/6/2004 4:13 AM, U┬┐ytkownik Walter Roberson napisa┬│ :
    strange... I have no problem to communicate with few others access
    points: compaq, planet, ...

    Bucz, Jun 6, 2004