    Any idea ?

    Thanks

    Oliver

    olivier, Jul 23, 2003

  2. olivier

    olivier Guest

    I'm using Cisco Aironet 1200 AP and I already have the latest firmware...
    I reloaded it just to be sure but it's still not working...

    olivier, Jul 24, 2003

  3. olivier

    Skolink

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Same problem

    My friend and I have both just bought second-hand Aironet 350 PCMCIA cards, and both have the same problem as you. Windows finds the APs with good signal strengths, but can't connect.
    Using the supplied Cisco client utility it is possible connect to the AP (I checked on the AP also), but windows still thinks that it is disconnected. Have tried using the profile manager in the ACU to let windows handle things but doesn't help.

    We are using the latest driver we can find v8.7.7 and firmware v5.60.21
    We are running WinXP SP2

    Skolink, Sep 21, 2006