    Can anyone help me please?

    Thanks
    Roman

    Roman Schreiber, May 6, 2010

  2. Cisco FN is your pal.

    http://cisco.com/go/fn/

    Searching on the 1200 Wireless Access Point, it comes back that
    12.3(8)JEA3 is probably the image you want, it supposedly supports WPA
    on it, is a standalone wireless LAN image (as opposed to some of the
    newer images that are LWAPP).

    And includes a link off to the release notes. (which in typical Cisco
    fashion goes off to just the main IOS website, probably because its
    all old and cold firmware now).

    Looks like you can still download it if your on maintenance.

    Doug McIntyre, May 6, 2010

  3. Thanks a lot!

    Regards
    Roman