Cisco 887 & 2621XM policy maps

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by nedtrilby, Apr 3, 2012.

  1. nedtrilby

    nedtrilby Guest

    I,m trying to use a config from a Cisco 887 router - C880 Software
    (C880DATA-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.0(1)M7 - on a 2621XM - C2600-
    ADVENTERPRISEK9-M Version 12.3(14)T7. However, I see some config lines
    used on the 876 cannot be used on the 2621 e.g.

    887:
    !
    class-map type inspect match-all sdm-cls-VPNOutsideToInside
    match access-group 120
    !

    2621:
    cannot use "class-map type inspect ..."
    instead I have to use
    !
    class-map match-all sdm-cls-VPNOutsideToInside
    match access-group 120
    !
    Also some policy map commands are not available on the 2621:

    887
    match protocol https - (can only use match protocol http on 2621)
    !
    Is there any where I can see how to use the 887 config on the 2621.
    Thanks

    nedtrilby, Apr 3, 2012