    What config do I set the client to?

    Anyhelp is much appreciated.

    Many Thanks

    Ginger, Nov 16, 2004

  2. Ginger

    HOM'R Guest

    Take a look at this page:
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk583/tk372/tech_configuration_examples_list.html

    EzVPN is fairly easy to set up and will get
    you to results rather quickly. Just make sure
    to use a recent IOS for the 83x. Less recent
    ones had some IPSec-/EzVPN-related bugs.

    Regards,

    Frank

    HOM'R, Nov 16, 2004

  3. Ginger

    Ginger Guest

    Ginger, Nov 16, 2004
  4. Ginger

    Steve Hatch Guest

    For LAN to LAN tunnels, normally just a shared secret or cert is used
    for endpoint authentication. The rest of the config is dependent on you
    network environment, functional and security requirements.

    Steve H.

    Steve Hatch, Nov 17, 2004
  5. Ginger

    Ginger Guest

    Hi Guys,

    Well I must be missing something big time, I can connect to the internet no
    problem, I have setup a group on my 3000 concentrator plumbed the group name
    and p/w into easyvpn and it doesn't want to play!

    god I am going to throw it out the window

    G.

    Ginger, Nov 19, 2004