    Nightmare :-(

    I don't fully understand how the Cisco releases work. Yes, it was
    introduced 12.3(11)YS you are correct.

    Jim Willsher, May 30, 2006

  2. We are taking away the ports, that is correct, but we are adding IP instead,
    hence everything.
    The trick here is to get you to clear your NAT cfg, and start over with the
    extendable keyword.
    If this works, My next sugguestion is that you do what you have now, but
    with the extendable keyword in the end of every line.
    and then take away the IP line.

    you follow ?

    Martin Bilgrav, May 30, 2006

  3. Jim Willsher

    Jim Willsher Guest

    I think so yes. But at some stage I will need other port-redicrection
    to go to a different server, so I need to keep it as port-specific.

    Jim Willsher, May 31, 2006
  4. Jim Willsher

    kjems

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Same problem - SDM?

    Hello!

    Have the same problem - can connect to my webserver from outside, but not from computers inside lan (when using global IP).

    Have you any ideas on how to make this work via SDM - i´m not familier with coding directly yet??

    Kindly Jesper

    kjems, Apr 23, 2008