    know.

    Any help is much appreciated.

    David

    DavidK, Mar 7, 2005

  2. Look at the VPN 3002 hardware client at
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2286/ps2285/index.html

    I haven't deployed one in this manner, but it has a "vpn client emulation
    mode" that, roughly, requires the person at the remote site to "establish" a
    VPN connection by entering in their VPN credentials via web browsing on the
    3002. Then the 3002 brings up a VPN tunnel for their machine back to your
    network.

    John C. Ring, Jr., Mar 8, 2005