Cisco 827 - Priority list on Dialer Interface.

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Allan Walker, Jul 21, 2003.

  1. Allan Walker

    Allan Walker Guest

    I currently have an 827 ADSL router that I want to apply a
    priority list on the Dialer Interface. In itself and from
    all I have researched this should not prove as difficult
    as it has been.The main problem I am running into is that
    when I apply the priority group to the Dialer Interface
    the Virtual Circui Unbinds from the Dialer effectively
    taking down the link.
    I have tried this now on 2 827's with the same result.
    Below is the relevant parts of the config so if anything
    is glaringly obvious please let me know.
    The priority list is super basic as I am just trying to
    get it to work

    Thanks in advance

    Allan Walker

    interface ATM0