    ADSL/DSL connection instead, so we can use it for a new branch office.

    Apologies if this seems like a dumb question, I'm just a beginner with
    Cisco kit, only just started on the CCNA certification path.

    RobinC, Nov 29, 2006

  2. RobinC

    Bod43 Guest

    No. Not really any more to add.

    Bod43, Nov 29, 2006

  3. RobinC

    RobinC Guest

    Short and to the point. Thanks. Guess I'll use it practice with IOS
    instead.

    RobinC, Nov 30, 2006
  4. RobinC

    Bod43 Guest

    There is another answer.

    Yes.

    You will need in addition:-

    An ISDN simulator.
    Another router with ISDN and ethernet ports (801 ideal).
    An ADSL router e.g. 877.
    Some wires.

    :)))

    If you can get that lot working, you really will have
    learned something.

    Bod43, Dec 1, 2006