    Basically all I want to do is ping 192.168.0.99 which doesn exist on the network but trying to cause the 801 to take the isdn live. once the pings stop, take the isdn down

    Will this work

    San

    Sean Rima, Jun 19, 2005

  2. :I finally got my Cisco 801 to dial out and talk to my lan. Now I want it to dialout only when there is ip traffic for a certain ip destination.

    "Dialer Watch".

    Walter Roberson, Jun 19, 2005

  3. Sean Rima

    Sean Rima Guest

    Thanks that looks like it :)

    See ya,
    Sean

    Sean Rima, Jun 19, 2005
  4. Sean Rima

    jefflin.choi Guest

    Configure access-list for the rules and apply it on your dialer list.
    this should set the interesting traffic that triggers the isdn to dial.

    jefflin.choi, Jun 20, 2005
  5. Sean Rima

    Sean Rima Guest

    What I may do is to stop dial on demand and create a telnet session that
    logs on and opens the session and when i am finished close it. testing this
    at the mo

    See ya,
    Sean

    Sean Rima, Jun 20, 2005