    in?

    Thanks for any help :)
    Jon

    Jon Jonsson, Nov 12, 2003

  2. Jon Jonsson

    JShepherd Guest

    Something like

    ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.100.125 3999 interface Dialer0 3999

    JShepherd, Nov 13, 2003

  3. Jon Jonsson

    Jon Jonsson Guest

    From the information you gave me I managed to figure out "show run",
    there I saw some ports that are already forwarded (done by the admin
    (that cost's hundreds of $$$ to get him to do this for me)).

    From there I see its done like this:
    ip nat inside source static udp 192.168.100.125 39999 [my internet IP]
    39999 extendable

    However I already added the line you kindly suggested, now I'm
    wondering how to get it out there? :)

    Thanks!

    Jon

    Jon Jonsson, Nov 14, 2003
  4. Jon Jonsson

    Jon Jonsson Guest

    Sorry, about the previous post, I meant to say:

    How do I remove the line from the config?

    Jon Jonsson, Nov 14, 2003
  5. Jon Jonsson

    JShepherd Guest

    conf t
    no ip nat inside source static udp 192.168.100.125 39999 [my IP] 39999
    end
    write

    JShepherd, Nov 14, 2003