    series, because i look every "google" and nothing

    best regards from Poland

    Andrzej

    GregZorbaEmmanuelYork, Apr 13, 2006

  2. GregZorbaEmmanuelYork

    Merv Guest

    Bridging Across ISDN

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk801/tk379/technologies_configuration_example09186a008009433e.shtml

    "This configuration is not specific to Cisco 2500 series routers.
    Because you can configure a bridge over ISDN between any two routers
    with BRI circuits, it is not platform dependent.
    You can apply this configuration to any router with a BRI interface.
    This includes the Cisco 800 and 1600 series, as well as routers with
    BRI Network Modules or WICs (for example, the Cisco 2600 and 3600)."

    Merv, Apr 13, 2006

  3. Thanks Merv it's working OK

    Andrzej

    GregZorbaEmmanuelYork, Oct 11, 2006