    image in it.

    Thanks in advance

    Rich

    Richie, Aug 11, 2005

  2. Richie

    Paul Guest

    A few people sell the images on eBay sometimes, take a look there.
    If not, buy a service contract from Cisco and get it from them.
    Apparently you can get the service contract for $8.

    Paul, Aug 12, 2005

  3. Øyvind Ueland, Aug 12, 2005
  4. Richie

    Jonathan Guest

    http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/sip-ip-phone7960

    Just download it.

    Jonathan

    Jonathan, Aug 22, 2005
  5. Richie

    Joeberg

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    7960 nightmare

    i would have never bought these phones would i have known the problems i would have trying to get the latest firmware,
    if anyone has 8.6 please pass a good deed,
    i installed 8.2 no matter what i do, it wont go, i get the firmware to load via tftp, the bin files load, but the .cnf files just keeps saying "file does not exist" so i need to go in manually and do it, ok fine i do, but of course no matter what i do the phone will not "register"

    please if someone had the same problem please help me. thank you

    Joe

    Joeberg, Jul 10, 2007