Cisco 760 & port 80

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Cesco van Gool, Feb 17, 2006.

  1. I am still trying to get this router to work properly (see also post of
    februari 10) and think the problem may lay in the fact that port 80 is not
    open.

    > show ip pat
    Dropped - icmp 0, udp 0, tcp 0, map 0, frag 0
    Timeout - udp 5 minutes, tcp 30 minutes
    Port handlers [no default]:

    Port Handler Service
    -------------------------------------
    23 Router TELNET
    67 Router DHCP Server
    68 Router DHCP Client
    69 Router TFTP
    161 Router SNMP
    162 Router SNMP-TRAP
    520 Router RIP

    Translation Table - 0 Entries.

    I can email, FTP, talk through Skype, use usenet... but can't browse when
    using the Cisco 760. When connected through a regular ISDN modem browsing is
    no problem. And I am told this is port 80?

    I have tried to 'turn on' port 80

    > set ip pat on
    Parameter cannot be modified

    Am I using the wrong command, or am I looking in the wrong direction?

    Help would be greatly appreciated!

    Thanks,

    Cesco

    Cesco van Gool, Feb 17, 2006

  2. Well... what can I say... I guess it is not going to work then... maybe
    someone called Cesco shouldn't be using a Cisco?

    When no-one can help me getting http traffic going through this router I
    guess I'll have to buy another one... too bad.

    Thanks anyway,

    Cesco

    Cesco van Gool, Feb 20, 2006