Cisco 678 long listing since CBOS upgrade

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by S. Smith, Feb 10, 2004.

  1. S. Smith

    S. Smith Guest

    When I previously used the 'show interface wan0' command on
    my 678 with CBOS 2.4.2 I would get a short listing like:

    wan0 ADSL Physical Port
    Line Trained
    256 Kbps down; 272 Kbps up; 136 down baud; 136 up baud
    Line Quality 45 dB
    TX Power +10.9 dB Remote TX Power +18.7 dB
    GTI FW Rel B.90

    Now, after I upgraded to 2.4.6, I'm getting a long listing that looks
    like:

    wan0 ADSL Physical Port
    Line Trained
    Actual Configuration:
    Overhead Framing: 3
    Trellis Coding: Enabled
    Standard Compliance: T1.413
    Downstream Data Rate: 256 Kbps
    Upstream Data Rate: 256 Kbps
    Interleave S Downstream: 16
    Interleave D Downstream: 4
    Interleave R Downstream: 16
    Interleave S Upstream: 16
    Interleave D Upstream: 4
    Interleave R Upstream: 16
    Modem Microcode: G96
    DSP version: 0
    Operating State: Showtime/Data Mode
    Configured:
    Echo Cancellation: Disabled
    Overhead Framing: 3
    Coding Gain: Auto
    TX Power Attenuation: 0dB
    Trellis Coding: Enabled
    Bit Swapping: Disabled
    Standard Compliance: T1.413
    Remote Standard Compliance: T1.413
    Tx Start Bin: 0x6
    Tx End Bin: 0x1f
    Data Interface: Utopia L1
    Local Coding Gain: 6.5dB
    Local Transmit Power: 11.9dB
    Local Attenuation: 26.5dB
    Remote Attenuation: 23.5dB
    Local Counters:
    Interleaved RS Corrected Bytes: 0
    Interleaved Symbols with CRC Errors: 2
    No Cell Delineation Interleaved: 0
    Out of Cell Delineation Interleaved: 0
    Header Error Check Counter Interleaved: 0
    Count of Severely Errored Frames: 0
    Count of Loss of Signal Frames: 0
    Remote Counters:
    Interleaved RS Corrected Bytes: 0
    Interleaved Symbols with CRC Errors: 0
    No Cell Delineation Interleaved: 0
    Header Error Check Counter Interleaved: 0
    Count of Severely Errored Frames: 0
    Count of Loss of Signal Frames: 0

    Is there any way I can get the short listing back, or is this long
    listing something new to 2.4.6?

    S. Smith, Feb 10, 2004