Cisco 675 - worth selling?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Lakewood Chess, Jun 9, 2005.

  1. Lakewood Chess, Jun 9, 2005

  2. You have a pretty small market that might want it, and shrinking by
    the day... I think every geek that still has Qwest CAP DSL and wants a
    spare is probably fufilled already.

    Doug McIntyre, Jun 9, 2005

  3. 600 series = boat anchor

    =================================

    X--Eliminator, Jun 10, 2005
  4. Lakewood Chess

    BradReeseCom Guest

    The last Cisco Registered Partner seeking to buy a "used" Cisco 675 DSL
    Modem that supports PPPOA was way back on March 18th, 2005:

    Contact:

    Matthew D. Stevens
    Sales and Purchasing Manager
    NetJam LLC
    333 Texas Street
    Suite 1401
    Shreveport, LA 71101
    Office: 318-212-0245
    Fax: 318-212-0246
    Toll Free in U.S. 866-2-NETJAM (638526)
    http://www.netjam.net/contact-us.html

    Hope this helps.

    Brad Reese
    BradReese.Com Cisco Asset Recovery
    Toll Free: 877-549-2680
    International: 828-277-7272
    Website: http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-wanted.htm

    BradReeseCom, Jun 10, 2005
  5. Yes, since the power pack works with the 678. The 675's are cap mode and no
    telco
    supports it anymore. The 678 though is still supported by Qwest.

    The reason the 99 cent ones don't sell is people:

    a) don't warranty them
    b) ask excessive shipping
    c) only take cash payments
    d) have bad or low feedback

    If you list it as a 678 power adapter with a 'free' 675 included on request,
    it'll sell
    provided you warranty it. Don't be surprised if the seller asks you to just
    send
    the power pack and toss the modem.

    Ted

    Ted Mittelstaedt, Jun 12, 2005