    up to to 250V or higher as would normally be encountered at an outlet
    of this specification. (This is on a 20KVA UPS so it shouldnt tho!)

    Thanks,

    Joey, Mar 8, 2006

  2. Joey

    Make Guest

  3. Joey

    Joey Guest

    Yes, myself and a Cisco person have looked at that document several
    times.

    Joey, Mar 8, 2006
  4. Joey

    Joey Guest

    I get the feeling it'd be ok... will try to call Cisco again tomorrow
    and find someone who actually designed the thing....

    Joey, Mar 8, 2006
  5. Joey

    stephen Guest

    they are approved for use with a UK power cord, and we have 240v nominal
    here

    although the spec for offical UK power changed a couple of years ago by
    increasing the nominal range to be "compatible" with european standard 220v,
    they didnt actually change anything in the power grid and 240v +/- some %age
    is still what you really get.

    stephen, Mar 8, 2006
  6. Joey

    Joey Guest

    Yeah, Thanks... I've been finding that the "rating" means you can use
    it at outlets that are said to be at that specific voltage.... (100,
    120, 240V etc)

    Different from a "true" range of acceptable voltages which one might
    find with a meter and which I really shouldn't be too concerned about
    :)

    Joey, Mar 9, 2006