    sup32?).

    Thanks in advance & best regards,
    Nico

    Nicolaj Kamensek, Jan 2, 2007

  2. Nicolaj Kamensek

    Marc Elsen Guest

    sup1a and or sup2 are old supervisors , no longer used and or available
    current supervisor is called 720 for these models;

    Checkout :

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps708/products_qanda_item09186a0080159963.shtml

    M.

    Marc Elsen, Jan 3, 2007

  3. We're not gonna buy new hardware, there's lot of good stuff in the used
    market. And I'm pretty sure I will not need the power of a SUP720 so
    still: what's the main difference between SUP1A and SUP2? The
    requirements are pretty low.

    Regards,
    Nico

    Nicolaj Kamensek, Jan 3, 2007