    If any one could please help...

    TIA,
    Ken

    Ken Bettis, Jul 6, 2004

  2. I believe the only outputs of the 6130 are either DS3 or OC3. You
    could pick up the NI2-DS3 model, and route the DS3 out through an
    external M13 mux, bind some T1 channels together there, and backhaul
    that way. Something like an Adtran MX2800 or Atlas should do what you
    need, although there's many solutions. You'll probably have to match
    the same hardware at the other end to recover your ATM DS3 signalling
    correctly, I don't believe either of the options I list above would
    handle an ATM IMUX T1 connection, they operate at a lower protocol
    level than IMUX would be.

    IIRC, the 6105 had a T1 output option for its controller card, but it
    only worked on that model chassis.

    Doug McIntyre, Jul 7, 2004