    This stats are updating. Just no trend graphs.

    Something I need to configure? The manual doesn't seem to indicate I
    need to do anything.

    edavid3001, Nov 7, 2005

  2. Make that the *correct* version, which may not be the latest. Ran into
    that with CiscoWorks 2000.

    Regards,

    Marco.

    M.C. van den Bovenkamp, Nov 9, 2005

  3. edavid3001

    edavid3001 Guest

    I have version 1.50_05 - which is the latest as of this writing.

    I also have every version going back to 1.40. So if it requires a
    specific version, wouldn't the application specify a prefered version
    in the HTML?

    edavid3001, Nov 9, 2005