    Port Fa2: Detected a half duplex configuration or a duplex mismatch on
    this link.

    Is there a way to disable this?

    edavid3001, Nov 16, 2005

  2. edavid3001

    John Smith Guest

    either set both to AUTO or hard code both. dont just hard code one and
    not the other.

    John Smith, Nov 16, 2005

  3. edavid3001

    edavid3001 Guest

    Yes, that's what I said. A device which only supports 10/half is by
    default hardcoded to 10/half. There is no configuration on the router
    for duplex or speed. (Yes, it is an old router.)

    Any idea why the switch is alerting?

    edavid3001, Nov 16, 2005