    enter username / password credentials to be used by the pppoe?

    Any help / examples are GREATLY appreciated?

    -Ponga

    ponga, Sep 4, 2009

  2. I was just going to give you the rude google for it as there's
    zillions of examples, but I don't like the VPDN group setup anyway
    that all comes up.

    !
    bba-group pppoe group1
    !
    interface GigabitEthernet0/0
    description PPPoE interface
    no ip address
    pppoe enable group group1
    pppoe-client dial-pool-number 1
    !
    interface Dialer0
    description PPPoE Dialer
    ip mtu 1492
    ip address negotiated
    encapsulation ppp
    dialer pool 1
    dialer-group 1
    ppp authentication chap pap callin
    ppp pap sent-username jimbob password woohoo
    !
    ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 Dialer0
    !

    Doug McIntyre, Sep 4, 2009

  3. ponga

    JF Mezei Guest

    On a 870 router, I had problems with "dialer-group" and the stuff worked
    when I took that line out.

    dialer pool 1 is what ties the "dialer" interface with fast ethernet
    interfaces in the same group.

    I am no expert on this, just relating my recent experience.

    JF Mezei, Sep 4, 2009
  4. ponga

    ponga Guest

    Thanks, that's just the trick!