    C3845SPSERVICESK9-124-15.T1.bin
    C3845SPSERVICESK9-124-16b.bin

    Thanks!

    floyd.fairbanks, Jun 18, 2008

  2. Note, these images are basicly two trains with minor bug fixes between them.
    You have 12.4(x)T and 12.4(x), with the SP Services feature license.
    Not a whole lotta difference between them altogether.

    The Cisco Product guide says the ATIM-ATM-4T1 is supported on the 3800
    series from 12.3(11)T onwards in the SP Services feature set.

    So, you should be safe with any of these.

    I'd try 12.4(16b) first off, although if you need the features in the T
    train for other things, then 12.4(15)T1 would be the next one.
    You shouldn't need T for just the AIM-ATM-4T1, but other features you
    configure may need it.

    Doug McIntyre, Jun 18, 2008

  3. Thanks for the quick response. Can you give me some idea what the T
    train does exactly? We have a 3662 with a first generation IMA card
    installed that was communicating with an identical 3662. One of the
    3662's has died and we replaced it with the 3845 and the AIM-ATM-4T1.
    I know it's a heavy request, but do you happen to know if your images
    will support the trunking of the T1's for data to the older 3660?

    Thanks!

    floyd.fairbanks, Jun 18, 2008
  4. The T train is the Technology train. This is where Cisco develops new
    features and beta tests them on users. Most new features you get are
    going to be in the T train first, and then IOS next-gen takes the
    previous T train and makes it the mainline. So eventually 12.5 will be
    what 12.4T has in it.

    IMA binding of T1 traffic should be a pretty basic application for the
    AIM-ATM, I'd imagine any IOS image that supports the AIM-ATM supports
    IMA binding the T1s. Afterall, the 3662 is two gens back, and was
    doing it for you.. I personally haven't done it with this hardware
    combo, but Cisco Feature Navigator (cisco.com/go/fn) says Inverse
    Multiplexing over ATM (IMA) is supported on the 3845 for 12.4 SP Services.
    (with no subversion selected).

    Doug McIntyre, Jun 18, 2008