    connections!

    Thanks!
    -Jason

    jawill8301, Dec 9, 2005

  2. Yes for the -TC models

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products...ce_support_table09186a0080380847.html#wp51054

    But that table is out of date and does not mention the -TT models
    at all. And the gigabit equivilent table claims no support for the
    gigabit GLC's on the 2960s, which is clearly wrong according to the
    current product documentation which speaks of gigabit SFPs.

    So, what you can look at is:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6406/products_data_sheet0900aecd80322c0c.html

    and scroll down about 40% to "Ease of Use and Deployment", and notice
    there that it says,

    1000BASE-SX, 1000BASE-LX/LH, 1000BASE-ZX, 1000BASE-BX, 100BASE-FX,
    100BASE-LX, 100BASE-BX, and coarse wavelength-division multiplexing
    (CWDM) physical interface support through a field-replaceable SFP
    module provides unprecedented flexibility in switch deployment.

    this -implies- that there is currently 100BASE-FX SFP support on
    all of the 2960s that have SFPs. But if you happen to have a -TT
    then likely it would be better to cross-check with Cisco in case this
    is a feature not yet available on those devices.

    Walter Roberson, Dec 9, 2005